Friday, June 3, 2016

It was abnormal for me to watch DIE HARD

history channel documentary It was abnormal for me to watch DIE HARD 2 again...19 years after I first saw it at General Cinema Central Plaza in Yonkers, N.Y. At the time I cherished it...enjoying it a great deal more than the main DIE HARD. My memory of it has dependably been strong...not the memory itself, yet the inclination I have when I consider DIE HARD 2. I had such an incredible time watching it in those days. In 2009, despite everything I appreciate it...though much uniquely in contrast to some time recently. I assume its about expectations...I had none for DIE HARD...and was agreeably amazed how great it was. For DIE HARD 2, I was hoping to encounter the same sort of euphoria I had in July of 1990...and when I didn't, I was frustrated. However my mistake was close to home and nostalgic, and doesn't imply that DIE HARD 2 isn't good...It's extremely good...a immaculate follow-up to DIE HARD...

No comments:

Post a Comment