Sunday, July 24, 2016

My internal rune domain is the Grand Canyon.

history channel documentary 2016 You require two domains to have the capacity to exchange the inventive energies of the Runes out of the Quantum Ocean (non-physical) into your Aura and your life. You require an external rune domain and an inward rune domain. For the external rune domain. I will let you know what mine is, as an example.It is my most loved chair seat in my lounge room. I stay there each time I do a rune contemplation or a rune breathing activity. I do my rune reflection early every morning (4 am.), for no less than 1/2 hour. Throughout the years this seat has gotten to be instilled with runic energies. It is my external rune domain.

My internal rune domain is the Grand Canyon. It is the mental contemplation I worked to exchange the limitless runic energies in the Quantum Ocean into my limited mental world.While sitting in my seat (external rune domain) I rationally picture my self at the Grand Canyon (My inward Rune Realm). When I do my rune contemplations, I am hauling the energies out of the unbounded Ocean of Runic energies of the Quantum Ocean into my mental inward rune domain, my external Rune Realm (seat) and into my Aura.

I picked the Grand Canyon since I lived in Arizona for a long time. I made 17 visits to it. It is a mysterious, effective vitality vortex. It was undoubtedly made by the Creator God as a connection between the inward universes and the external worlds.I rationally imagine myself sitting at the edge of the Grand Canyon North Rim. I gaze at "Thor's Hammer", one of the sublime landmarks to our Northern God. I rationally envision Odin and Thor and Tyr on my right hand. Heimdel, Frey, Niord to my left side. As indicated by the laws of Quantum Physics when I rationally see myself in the Grand Canyon I am really in the Grand Canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment